CV Assistance – is an effective recruitment tool aimed at hiring entry level positions. There are cases when public announcements do not deliver enough qualified candidates to finalize the recruitment process for a given position. The process provides a good opportunity to attract additional candidates that meet the selection criteria, but have missed the opportunity to apply when the vacancy was posted on the web.
Our experienced team of Sourcers contacts and attracts additional candidates to apply for an opening, thus proving employer with additional pool of qualified candidates.
Step 1 – Planning
- Understanding vacancy requirements and client needs
- Designing vacancy announcement text and job description
Step 2 – Search
- HH Recruitment database search
- LinkedIn database search (Recruiter License)
- HR.ge CV database search
- Distribution of vacancy announcement text through various channels (HR.ge (and partner sites), social networks, university career centers, etc.
Step 3 – Assessment
- Short-listing of candidates against the selection criteria
- Raise interest of the candidates for a given position
Step 4 – Presentation
- Preparation of candidate compatibility report
- Presentation of best matching candidates to the client